Core+ module 644 (mCookie)
|Core module, AVR Chip, Arduino IDE compatible,faster than the Core series|
mCookie-Core+ is a 8-bit microcontroller development board with Atmel ATmega1284P and ATmega644PA serials as the core. And it is an open-source and compatible-with-mCookie-Core+ controller module.
Besides the features of mCookie-Core, the inputting and outputting number of Flash, RAM and EEPROM of mCookie-Core+ have been greatly improved. Pins meet the mCookie specification, and players can upgrade Core smoothly to Core+, without modifying arduino codes.
mCookie use the same java and C language development environment with Arduino. Players can use Arduino IDE, coordinated with software such as Flash or Processing, with mCookie and other electronic components, modules, and sensors, to make many interesting interactive works.
- Q: How to judge whether the voltage of the Core+ in my hand is 3.3V or 5V？
- A: You can judge it from the resistance. If R1 is welded, it is 3.3V. And if R2 is welded, it is 5V.
- Q: Can I use 3.3V electricity to supply power to Core+, of which the clock frequency is 16M？
- A: It is not recommended. If the voltage is too low, it will be unstable.
- Q: Can I use 5V electricity to supply power to Core+, of which the clock frequency is 8M？
- A: Yes, you can.