Light sensor, digital (sensor)
The Light D1 sensor is a digital light sensor module, which can detect the light intensity.
Introduction of the Sensor Pin
|General Pin Out||Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out|
|PIN3 (SIGNAL-A)||IIC SDA|
|PIN4 (SIGNAL-B)||IIC SCL|
- General Pin Out is the standard pin out of a Sensor / Trinket connector.
- Sensor / Trinket's Pin Out is this specific Sensor / Trinket's wiring in relation to the General Pin Out.
- SIGNAL-A / SIGNAL-B are signals that could be digital input, digital output, analog input or analog output. Or special signals such as serial communication (SoftwareSerial, IIC (I2C), etc) or other special signals.
- Not Connected refers to the Pin not being used for this particular Sensor / Trinket.
- Read more about the hub module.
- Adopt TSL2561 light sensor, which has optional address;
- With high accuracy and high sensitivity;
- With low consumption, long service life and good stability;
- With wide working voltage;
- With small size which is easy to install.
- 3.3V~5V working voltage
- Size of the sensor
- Size of the board: 23.5mm*13mm
- 1.27mm-spacing 4Pin interface connected with sensor hub
- CAD drawing of the sensor: File:Sensor CAD.zip
- Technical parameters
- Programmable interrupt of which the user can define the upper limit and lower limit values;
- 6-bit digital output, and the fast mode working at 400khz;
- Programmable analog gain and integral time;
- Automatically reject 50/60-Hz lighting;
- Low active power （0.75 mW typical）and power down mode;
- Conform to RoHS;
- Measurement unit: light intensity lux;
- This sensor can be connected to the interface I2C of the core module.